Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Two more French staff


These are he last two figures from pack FN 52 "Staff and Generals Dismounted". They show another General de Brigade and an Imperial Orderly. I painted these last night from start to finish, in about 2 hours; staff don't really take that long to do. That's enough of these foot figures for a week or so, as I really need to crack on with the 6th Hussars.
On a different note, I see that Perry Miniatures have released two more packs of British artillery in their AWI range. These packs are described as having men in "cap-hats". I'm not entirely sure what that means, although I suspect there is a re-enactment site that will tell me. I have ordered these packs and will put up photos of the figures when they arrive (unless the Perries' website beats me to it).

Post a Comment

0 Comments