Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Friday Question : Fantasy Line Up

With football season ready to begin and along with that there are several zillion people getting ready for their fantasy drafts.  So let's set up a fantasy line up for your game.  The line ups would include:

2 fighters
1 wizard/mage
1 cleric/priest
1 thief/rogue
and 1 wildcard guy

Here's my fantasy line-up:
For fighters gotta go with Conan.  Strong as they come, dependable up the middle with little disregard for his own safety. Then I think I would go with Tempest from the Thieves World books.  Guy has been around forever and he can regenerate.  Mage wise.  Merlin is the obvious choice, but he's too slow.  He likes casting epic spells when I want someone who can whip out some fire fast.  So I'm going with Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander from Legend of the Seeker.  He had no problem toasting a few bad men.  Cleric...hmm, Friar Tuck wouldn't be so bad, but not sure if he would be much for healing.  I'll have to get back to you on this one.  Thief, I'm going with Gray Mouser, I don't think I need to explain why.  And the wildcard.  Here's where I go out of genre, but I'd want to bring in Sherlock Holmes.  He'd find the clues, traps, knows his poisons and not too shabby of a fencer.

Okay your turn.  Who is in your fantasy line-up?

Post a Comment

0 Comments